Thursday, February 23, 2017

Recipe Map - Mediterranean Dreams!


Hello Paper and ScrapBerry's friends!

Lucky me I recently received my new DT package from ScrapBerry's and boy did it come with all kinds of new and wonderful paper collections. One of these collection is Mediterranean Dreams. It got me thinking about warmer weather and entertaining. Living in Houston, Texas it means we don't have much of a winter so before you know it we can go out and start our Spring and Summer parties. Time to start to collect those recipes. I created this handy map to keep them all together.


I first cut out my two background pieces of paper, and chose the stencils I wanted to use. I love the bright colors on this collection so I also used a paste in a yellow and a white paste. For added color and texture I used some splash-inks and mists. From the Cards papers I chose the details I wanted to cut out, using all the delicious food pictures and little details to make it pop.


Once I started my layering I added chipboard pieces, a flair, the cute metal charms and Polymer cake to make the whole display come together. Some final splashes and the project was done. Summer here we come!
Let's party!!



Item list for ScrapBerry's:
Mediterranean Dreams Collection
Maroccan Plaid - SCB220609501
Colourful City - SCB220609504
Cards 1 - SCB220609507b
Cards 2 - SB220609508

Discover Italy  
Metal Charms - SCB 25002028

Summer Joy 
Polymer Items - SCB26002007

Exquisite Embellishments - Flairs - SCB340001074

Item list for other manufacturers:
Shimmerz - 
Prima - Paste - 961411
Prima - Stencil - 575908
Prima - Stencil - Tile - 584566
Prima - Color Bloom - Cobalt - 573898
13@rts - Splashink - Silver, White, Yellow, Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment