Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Words & Paintery October Challenge - The Best!


Hello Paper friends!
Sharing with you a layout I made for the Words & Paintery Challenge.


I had a lot of fun starting with a blank sheet of watercolor paper and adding all the color and dimensions. 
I started with a collection of stamps and after that picked out my stencil to put on the paste. I have to say the harlequin stencil is one of my faves. 


I used two colors Bloom Sprays to create my background coloring's. The baby-wipe for cleaning up the little messes looked so good, just like a piece of fabric. I used it as part of my layers. Once I had the start I tucked in more and more pieces. 


Adding a collection of flowers, a title, some splatters and it's done.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

List with used items:

Prima - Modeling Paste - 961411
Prima - Stencil - Harlequin -961305
Prima - Cling Stamp - Rossibelle - 587505
Prima - Clear Stamp - Salvage District -584726
Prima - Clear Stamp - Book - 960964
Prima - Color Bloom - Sultry Shimmer Cobalt - 573898
Prima - Color Bloom - Soft Teal - 573782
Prima - Bella Rouge - Emiline - 580568
Prima - French Riviera - Saint Tropez - 586133
Prima - Heaven Sent - Penelope - 588410 
Scrapiniec - The Best
Kaisercraft - Ephemera
13@rts - Splash-ink - Silver & Black





11 comments:

  1. Love your layout! don't forget to check out SaCrafters blog having a challenge as well!!
    http://sacrafters.blogspot.com/2016/11/announcement-challenge-for-chance-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout.Thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I like how you painted the background of your page.
    Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, delicate page! Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! Really beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such soft and delicate textures.... treat to the eyes. Thanks for joining us at Words & Paintery. Hope you enjoy the latest challenge and join for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout!So soft and elegant! Thank you for joining us at Words and Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning and soft page! Thank you for playing along with the Words & Paintery challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvelous LO!!! Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work, thanks for joining us at Words&Paintery

    ReplyDelete