Saturday, August 20, 2016

Prima - August CAT Challenge - Love!


Hello Paper Friends!

Another month and another fabulous sketch from Rikka Kovasin at Prima Marketing for the Card and Tag challenge. I've been enjoying them a lot since they started. Here's my third entry. I hope you all like it. 

I went for an older collection paper. The Epiphany Collection was one of my favorite. I'm sure the new Rossi Belle will take it's place soon. I mostly followed the sketch as my interpretation.


I fuzzy cut some small parts from one of the 6x6 ages and used the darkest page as my background. I used gesso as a whitewash and with the stencil. 


Once this was dry I used the Color Bloom spray to create a drip effect and some splatter.



One of the little sheets has little labels, so I went with the peach/orange color as the contrasting color and cut that one out and a larger piece of the similar background.


Now it's time for the flower arrangement and for such a small projects it's funny that I managed to use flowers from a few different collections. They do work nicely together. 


For a final detail some splatters. 

Below is the list with used items:

Prima - Epiphany - 6x6 pad - 846961
Prima - Heavy Gesso - 961442
Prima - Esperanza - Trella - 581916
Prima - Debutante Penelope - 580728
Prima - Heaven Sent - Penelope - 588410
Prima - Color Bloom - Ginger Coral - 580285
Prima - Trim - Snow Lace - 577056
Snipart - Chipboard - Love
13@rts - Black Splash Ink
13@rts - Silver Splash Ink

Thank you so much for looking!






2 comments:

  1. Love the colours Lydia,gives such a sunny, romantic look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours Lydia,gives such a sunny, romantic look to it!

    ReplyDelete