Thursday, July 7, 2016

Prima - July Card & Tag Challenge - Welcome, Oh Baby!



Hello paper friends!
Sharing with you a card I made for the brand new Prima Card & Tag Challenge.


This card is made with all Prima products from the Heaven Sent collection. The papers are just so gorgeous and thick. I had fun fuzzy cutting all the little parts. The collection comes with so many beautiful flowers.

I added lots of layers to the card, doilies, lace and a seam binding bow. 



Below the list with used items :

Prima - Heaven Sent - 12x12 Collection - 586904
Prima - Paper Doilies - White - 584696
Prima - Heaven Sent - Penelope - 588410
Prima - Heaven Sent - Stella - 588403
Prima - Heaven Sent - Mae - 588434
Prima - Heaven Sent - Lidia - 588441
Prima - Heaven Sent - Say it in Crystals - 586126
Cream Seam Binding
Lace

Thank you so much for looking!

Have a scrappy day!




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lydia! I haven't got a hold of this line yet.. Need to hoard some I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lydia!! I adore all your fabulous layers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lydia, this card is SO beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete