Friday, July 8, 2016

FUL - OTP - Lantern - Christmas in July!



Hello Paper and Uni Friends!
This month I just love the off the page project from the Flying Unicorn July Your Passion Your Art Kit. The moment I unpacked the box I knew what I wanted to do with it. Christmas in July was going to be the theme of my OTP. Perfect item for it. 


I kept it fairly simple. I decorated the lantern first with the beautiful gold Prima trim. Cutting out some pieces and gluing it to the base and roof of the object. Using the Red mesh ribbon around the stem of the lantern and making a double bow.  The Prima vines are just perfect for these kinds of decorating jobs. I didn't need the whole branch. I cut 2 parts of. Glued one part to the base and one to the roof. Petaloo has these ready made picks that made the job very easy to finish off. 


All that was needed was a candle and we're ready!

Below is the list with used items:

Prima - Oregano - 578299
Prima - Trims - Cours Mirabeau Floral Lace - 991050
Petaloo - Pine pick w/Poinsettia & Berries - Red - 1147002
Red ribbon


Thank you for looking!

Have a scrappy day!

Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
1168 SE Capital Circle
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lantern!! :) Love the christmas theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lantern!! :) Love the christmas theme!

    ReplyDelete