Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Mixed Media Place Challenge - Always follow your Dreams!




Hello Paper and Mixed Media friends!
I just dropping in to share with you the latest layout I've made. 


Entering this one into the Mixed Media Place Challenge. 


I used the 7 Dots - Verano Azul collection. The papers are divine. 


The chipboards is 7Dots and Scrapiniec.


I started with the Christine Adolp Adhesive Rub-on and used the copper colored foil with it. Then moved on to mixing some Prima modelling paste and copper paint. 
With the secon stencil I just used white Gesso.


Around the areas with paste I splattered with a variety of mists and watered down acrylic paints.
The Finnibair Melange I first painted and then I coated the copper ones with crackle.


In between the layers I used Prima trim. The trim is gold, but I painted it with the Steampunk copper & Brass Hardware paint.


The final piece is the metal embellishment. 


The mood board for Mixed Media Place Is just amazing this month. I had a lot of fun making this layout.

Thanks for looking!

Below a list with products I used:

7Dots - Verano Azul
7Dots - Chipboard
Prima - Christine Adolph - Adhesive Rub-ons - 971328
Prima - Foils - Intergalactic - 585624
Prima - Block Stencil - 960179
13@rts - Stencil - Tattered Grid
Prima - Acrylic Paints - Metallique - Steampunk Copper - 963064
Prima - Acrylic Paint - Metallique - Emerald Green - 963170
Prima - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Brass Hardware - 963095
Finnabair - Art Ingredients - Melange - 963323
Heidi Swapp - Color Shine - Teal
13@rts - Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Turquoise
Tim Holtz - Distress Glitter - Vintage Photo
Lots of different mists
Prima - Trim
Prima - Metals for Wood Plaque - 583552




1 comment:

  1. Amazing Layout and details Thanks for sharring in Mixed Media Place challenge

    ReplyDelete