Thursday, March 31, 2016

FUL- April-Life is a journey ENJOY the ride!


Hello Paper Friends!

It's a new month and another exciting kit for Flying Unicorn. The kit brings us a brilliant mix of extra-ordinary goodies. 

For the Mixed Art part we got  3 Mini canvasses and I decided to stick them together. I started to give the canvasses a light wash with the Opal Acrylic Finnabair paint. As shown on the photos its a light lilac on the gesso side but a gold on the reverse wood side. That's the fun with these Opal paints. They react differently depending on the surface you use them on. Fun!


Once dry I used the Studio 75 Stencil that's part of the kit and sprayed it with Prima Color Bloom Empress Gold. Loving the doily effect.

I mixed paste with the purple Acrylic Finnabair paint and used the same stencil to apply to the canvas.


In the reverse canvas I glued the saying from the Studio 75 paper pack. I put some 13@rts Gel Medium around the inside corners and put mini gold beads. Time for the flowers. I didn't put a lot on there so not to cover up all the patterns. The big Prima Tales of You & Me flowers are just perfect.


Thank you for looking!

Have a scrappy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment