Friday, February 26, 2016

Together!


Hello friends!!

I'm having so much fun with the new Prima Marketing papers. This line Tales of You & Me is so romantic and beautiful. It's just gorgeous.
I started with cutting some strips from 3 6x6 pages I took from the collection and randomly started stacking them. Once I found the right order I stuck it down on the page. Next I mixed the Opal Magic Violet Gold Finnabair Acrylic Paint with 13@rts Magic mica powder to create a paste. Using the Tile Stencil I used the paste around the page. I repeated the same process with the Dark Velvet Paint and using the Woven Stencil. 


Now that the background was taken care of it was time to place the picture and start arranging the embellishments around it. The collection has such beautiful flowers to pick from. To give the leaves an extra touch I decorated them with some gold beads. I hope you enjoyed looking at the making of this page. Thank you for checking in! 


All these goodies have been supplied by Flying Unicorn
Below the items I've used: 




No comments:

Post a Comment