Monday, February 29, 2016

FUL-One Month-One Kit-Love!


Hello Uni & Paper friends! 

This months is my official first month to design for Flying Unicorn, the previous 2 months were my trial run. So I hope this one will be a stunner. 

What an exciting new month and kit we're having! Everything in one perfect kit. Beautiful Studio 75 Lavender Morning papers in Spring/Easter colors and some stunning new Prima flowers and embellishments.


For this layout I wanted to use some of the pictures from our Flying Unicorn camp. I met some super cool ladies there. Also a way to show that it is possible for me to actually use more then 1 picture.
I was so excited to see the new Christine Adolph-Adhesive Rub-ons with foils in the kit. Instead of putting it straight on the paper I decided to put it on some plastic which I could cut out in the shape I wanted and tuck in wherever I wanted it to be. It picks up the shimmer in a different way like this. 


I almost used the complete package of beige flowers for this layout. The centers in these flowers have beads the are just like little opals. Gorgeous. Together with the purples in the paper and the contrasting flowers a perfect combination.


As mentioned before I tucked the plastic hearts in between the flowers and added some other little touches from the kit, like the metal leaves. 


I spread some Say it in crystals - Tales of you & Me around the page and used the 13@rts Splatter water ink for some finishing touches. 


Thank you very much for looking!
Below is the list with used items. 


Have a very scrappy day!





No comments:

Post a Comment