Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Flying Unicorn - Creative Team Call!

Hello my fellow paper friends!

It's been a couple of exciting days since the post went up for the search for a new Creative Team member for Flying Unicorn. Can't believe it. It would be a dream come true to be part of my "Dream Team". 

Ever since getting my first kit from Flying Unicorn it's been a constant surprise opening every package. The amount of product is just amazing and above anything else it's the quality. Something we all appreciate and care for immensely. Flying Unicorn is not just a shop, it's a community, it's a family and ever since joining that family it feels like being part of something bigger. One of the best moments was my turn to do a guest challenge on the forum. Everyone at Flying Unicorn is always so generous with their praise and support. Love being part of it.
 It's my privilege to answer the call for an audition for the Creative Team.  
Here are my select favorites!


 The watering can was part of the April kit and we had some amazing examples from the girls in the Creative team. OTP's are a fun way to explore my creativity. Especially when you come up with something completely different. As long as I can use a flower on something I'm happy ;)!




Picking your favorite layout is not easy. Do I go for lots on the page, Mixed Media, Stamping, Flowers, Layering, all of the above. I guess that was the winner!


This layout was so much fun for me to make. A recent creation and made at the Flying Unicorn camp. I used basically all media to make this layout and since the picture has some of my favorite people on there, I hope it will do its magic.



Picking a third favorite should be a different category to show you what else I can do. Canvasses and Mixed Media has been a great way to explore my ability with all the messy stuff. Fun fact is that before Flying Unicorn I never used any of it. 


Challenges have always been one of my favorite things to participate in with the Flying Unicorn family. It just pushes me to do better and to show all the things I've learned to date. The November Challenge is a gorgeous one and immediately got me raring to go!


There are so many other things within the craft that I like doing, but we were limited to 3, so here they are. I'm just addicted to playing with papers, textures, and new techniques, plain and simple. I think if you want to be in a creative team you kind of have to be. It would be so amazing, as well as one of my biggest dreams come true, to belong to the CT of Flying Unicorn. 

I want to wish all my fellow artists good luck on their entries, and no matter the outcome I'll always be a member of the Flying Unicorn family.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog!
Have a happy scrappy day!

Lydia















1 comment:

  1. fingers crossed for you girl!!! you have crazy amazing talent, beautiful always!!

    ReplyDelete