Thursday, August 20, 2015

Toi et Moi Album!


Hello all! Here is my little album, so happy with the end result. Don't know how to make one that will actually close, always end up putting to much bulky stuff in there,  but hey it does look nice and that's all that matters, right?!


For my theme, love seemed to be the best way to go. Preparing to go on a trip next month with hubbie and we always have the best time together so I''ll have no problem filling up this little beauty with pics.


I just love the color palette 7 Dots used in these lines and it combined really well with some Prima paper as well. Even managed to use some older stash I had lying around.  


Each page is like it's own little layout. 


As usual flowers used are by Prima and Petaloo.


Chippies by Blue Fern, metalware by Flying Unicorn & Prima.


Thank you for looking!
Have scrappy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment