Friday, June 26, 2015

Love!


Oh my, look at that little cutie! How time has flown by. She's 20 now and on this pic, she was only 20 months old. Not quite 2. Already such a person in her own right, who knew what she wanted. Just as she does now. So proud of her!






I made this layout for the Mojo Monday Challenge at Flying Unicorn last week. Just a little late posting it. It's been one of those weeks that there is constantly things happening and just not enough time in the day. 

The Paper used was from this Months kit from Flying Unicorn. BoBunny. The Stencil - 13 @rts, Flowers - Prima & Wild Orchid. And some other old bits and peices from my stash. 

I should do that more often, use more of my old stash, hihi, the old stash pile is getting larger and larger because as most scrapbookers we just love all the new stuff, don't we and get stuck with not using all the older stuff and that just sits there gathering dust. Maybe they'll do a challenge soon and I'll have to, that would be fun! ;)

Thank you for looking! Wishing you all a happy scrappy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment