Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hello! Grow where you are Planted!

This cute watering can was part of the Flying Unicorn KOM and isn't it the cutest. 
The girls fro the design team there had so many cute examples. I had so much inspiration to go with.





For mine I wanted to do something different. Wanted to use the Prima - Forever Green Line since it just fitted the whole theme. I decided to cover the spout and handle with Graphite Texture Paste by Prima, and the body with paper. Glued on there with the tears visible. The rest of the decorations besides the raffia&string is all Prima products. 

I think I've found my new brush holder, or might even double as a utensil holder for Easter. We have options, right! I'm very happy with the result and it's sure to brighten my day, when I look at it.

Thank you for looking! Happy Easter!!



No comments:

Post a Comment